Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thanks a Bunch

Hello My Awesome Crafty Friends.

It's Kate here with you today.

and finally got a Chance to color this Awesome Flower Box Girl.  I just Love her.  I tried to use flower soft on the flower bed but apparently flower soft is not very user friend in my opinion, or as my son tells me are we having User Error, lmao.
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Paper is from DCWV Lemon Flower Stack
I also used Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies and Smell the Flowers

Ribbon is from LoveBug Creations

Hope you guys like my project today.

Don't forget to head on over to Digi My World to Shop

Sign Up for our Newsletter
"Like" our Facebook Page

Photobucket

3 comments:

Creative M said...

Very Sweet!'
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Melissa said...

Beautiful card-

Larelyn said...

Love it!
Hugs,
Larelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...