Thursday, April 24, 2014

Apple Dumplings anyone?

Hey everyone. It's Barb from BugBites with a tasty post today.

I tied a new quick and easy recipe I found on Pinterest recently and I gotta say it was a hit, so I scrapped it! For those of you who may not know, I love sharing recipes and have started to scrap all my families favorites as 8x8 scrap pages. I now have 5 recipe albums.

For this recipe  I found the perfect digi this little chef from the Little Pizza man digital image set.

I colored him up using my Silhouette software. I added an extra layer behind him before cutting him out. The sign board also is a digi in the same set, what a bargain!

This recipe page came together really quick just as the recipe is quick to make. You can find more details on my blog here.

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Creative M said...

He is ADORABLE!!!
Totally cute project!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Larelyn said...

I love your cookbook(s) idea. This is just a wonderful page.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Tanya/Nonna said...

What a darling little chef - this is too cute!

Kate said...

Love this, Awesome idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...