Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Best Of Friends

Happy Wednesday!
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
Today I decided to use one of the digis from, "Besties" found under the kids/children section at the Digi My World Store! Just look at how many images is on this! :)
  I have been wanting to color these two for awhile now! I just think they are the cutest things! I probably say that a lot huh, but it's true!
I wasn't quite sure if I should have colored or inked a background behind them or not!?!?! They just seemed to pop on the white, so I left them that way!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

Creative M said...

I love this set! It reminds me of me & my sister...
ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Larelyn said...

Oh my goodness, so precious! These little Besties are adorable and I love the way you've showcased them.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kate said...

Awww super sweet card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...