Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Easter

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a cute card to share. I used the Love My Lillies Digi stamps for that adorable chick. There is a set of 4 super cute Easter themed images in this set. 



I cut the card base using SVG Cutting Files Bracket Label Card Base. I printed and cut out the chick image using my Cameo and colored it with Copic Markers. 
I mounted it to a square mat and stamped the sentiment using Jaded Blossom's Easter Treats 2 stamp set.
To finish I added a ribbon and bow. 

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

Beautiful Card and Awesome Coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...