Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Buzzin By

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share using the Cute As Can Bee Digital Stamp set.



These cute little bee girls are just adorable! I love this set!
I printed and cut out the bee girl with my Cameo. I colored her with copic markers and mounted her to the mat on pop dots. The background was stamped and I added some twine to the mat. I stamped the sentiment onto a banner and a punched flower that I added black stitching lines too with a pen. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

Awww, so adorable and what perfect papers to add to the image.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

This is just darling!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...