Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Bee-day!

Hello! It's Barb from BugBites. I have a super simple and quick card to share today. 
You can make a card quickly but still have it look like you spent hours making it. The secret, Digi My World clipart. So many cute images all colored and ready to print and put on your project. 

I found this cute little bee image in the store called Cute as Can Bee. It comes with a few different versions all in one set.


I brought my image into the Silhouette Design Studio, added a border and clicked print. It was so super fast, My card was done in about 20 minutes. 

You can find all the details on my blog here. 

Give the clipart a try and see how how easy they are to turn into fabulous projects. 

Have a crafty day. 

2 comments:

Creative M said...

OMG!! very SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

Such a pretty sweet card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...