Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Let It Rain Chelsea

The one thing I really love the most about Annie's images is that they usually come with quite a few! Just look at how many wonderful images this comes with! :) She is just so adorable as well!

Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
It was a hard choice, but I chose the middle image to work with! They just are all so amazing!
These colors just shouted out to me for some reason!
I used Spellbinders, Majestic Elements to give it a framed in look! I also used Spellbinders, Floral Ovales as well! The butterfly is from Cheery Lynn!
If you haven't been over at the Digi My World Store, you really should! There are some wonderful page kits and cut files as well!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Gorgeous Card, Love the coloring especially her umbrella.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...