Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Birthday Bear

Happy Wednesday!!!
This is Sandy, from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
Today I am using Birthday Bear from the Digi My World Store!
I now have a grandson, so when he turns 1, I will add the number 1 on the star when it is time! I just think these little bears are so cute! They are perfect for kids birthday's!!!
Here is what is included! They all seem pretty fun to me! :)
I didn't use to much on this card! I always color with my Copics! Love them! I used Spellbinders, Stars Five! ColorBok, Patterned Paper Pack! The happy birthday stamp is from Hero Arts, and I used Memento, Tuxedo Black for the ink!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments:

Creative M said...

This is just Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

Adorable Card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...