Thursday, June 19, 2014

Having a Sand-sational Day!

Hey everyone, it's Barb from BugBites and yes, I am having a sand-sational day!

I've been playing around with the Surfer Boy Corey digital stamp sets this week. These little guys are great for summer season cards. 

For those that don't know, I have fun coloring my images using the Silhouette software. I colored him up and then did a quick offset layer before cutting him out. 

I had extra fun playing with some digital papers for the surf board. Stop on over to my blog for all the details. 

Hope you enjoy the sun!
Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Super Duper cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

I love the Surfboard this is just perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...