Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Ready for the Fourth Of July

Hi there, this is Sandy, from A Little Piece Of Heaven!

Since the Fourth Of July is right around the corner, I thought I would make a card celebrating it! :)
This here is Santa's Helper Farrah, found at the Digi My World Store! She is found under the Christmas section! I hope I succeeded in covering up the holly on her shoes! I just think she is a great stamp to use besides Christmas!
I used Spellbinders, M-Bossabilities, Regal, for the background! I also used JustRite Clear, Pattern Basics on the blue stars! I was lucky enough to find the rest of the stars in my stash! I have had them for quite awhile! I was happy to be able to pull them out and use them on my card! :)

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

5 comments:

Larelyn said...

So cute, Sandy. I love the way you used Farah. It's such a great image and your repurposed her shoes perfectly.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

A darling image!! Love the fabulous colors!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card!

Kate said...

She looks sassy ain't she. Love it.

GiGi said...

Gorgeous card and amazing coloring! LOVE Farah patriot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...