Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oh boy!

Barb with BugBites here and boy am I excited to share a cute file that I stumbled upon recently.  I was scanning the Digi My World store and came across some this super sweet little zebra. I just had to use it on a card.

The zebra is part of a stamp and digital art set called Letter ZI know- not at all what you would expect. 

I did this card very simply but using the print and cut feature on the cameo for the zebra and added him with foam tape on top of some pattern papers. 

Be sure to check out all the fun images hidden the in the alphabet letters. You are sure to find some real treasures.

Have a crafty day! 

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

GiGi said...

This card is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE that cute zebra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...