Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tooth Fairy

Hi there,
It's Sandy here from, A Little Piece Of Heaven!
Today I am sharing with you a tooth fairy card that I made! Since I have 5 granddaughter's who all are at a very young age, and who happen to all live close by, I am sure this card will come in handy any time now!
I hand cut the tooth! Not exactly sure about the shape, but thought it was a cute idea for a card! The sentiment and the image are all from, #DS-198 Tooth Fairy! Annie has two different sets called tooth fairy, so you want to make sure you are specific with which one you choose! 
Look at how many images this one comes with! Love this set! They are all so adorable!
Anyway, that's it for today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

Kate said...

This is just too cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...