Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Traditional Snowmen

Hi, it's Sandy here, from A Little Piece Of Heaven!

I have noticed that a lot of blogs have Christmas in July, so I thought I would join in on the fun!
I am using, Traditional Snowmen found at the Digi My World Store! It comes in a set of three different snowmen! You can never start to early on your Christmas cards! ;)
 I used Cuttlebug, "Snowflakes", and Marianne, COL1325, which is the banner cut out, and the sentiment! Basically, I used up some of my scraps, and colored with my Copics!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

Larelyn said...

I love this Snowman set and your card is fabulous. Love the inked embossing and the somewhat non-traditional colors. Great card.
Hugs,
Larelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...