Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Travel the World

Hi Crafty Friends,
It's my week for posting and I'd like to share a card I made using the Travel the World set.

My daughter began a new job which will be requiring some travel and she just got her first passport so I made this card with her in mind.

Travel the World
This set has lots of great images for you to use.  When you import the png files into Word, it's really easy to create a scene by moving images to the front or back and sizing them to meet your design needs.  This set can also be purchased as a clip art file.

I've also used lots of Jaded Blossom goodies:
Card Mat Dies
Layered Frame and Journal Dies (arrow)
Flag Die
Candy Charms Die
and
Simple Sayings Candies (stamp)

Thanks for stopping by.  I'd love to have you visit my blog:


1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks great, awesome coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...