Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Back To School

Hi, it's Sandy here from, A Little Piece of Heaven!
For today's post, I decided to make a card for back to school! One of my granddaughter's is starting Kindergarten this year! Such a big step I think! They just grow us so fast don't they!
I thought it would be fun to send her off with a cute card for her first day at school! :)
The images can be found at the Digi My World Store under, "Kawaii" It is called, #DS-270 Kawaii School! 
 I used WE R Memory Keepers, Anthologie 6x6 paper pad! I also used Martha Stewart, Layered Arches for the trim edge!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

3 comments:

Larelyn said...

Awwww, I love this and she will be so excited to receive such a special card for her first day of school.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

Totally cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Kate said...

Your card is absolutely adorable, just love it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...