Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Apple Picking Time!

Hi, It's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
Today I am sharing a card that I made using an image from Apple Picking Time from the Digi My World Store! It is in the fall section!

I used Paper Studios, Lime Green with White Polka Dot paper! Impression Obsessions, DIE079-U (Trees), and DIE095-D (Leaves)! The embossing is from Cuttlebug called, D'vine Swirls! I colored her with my Copics! That's about it!
Happy Wednesday!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

Larelyn said...

Oh Sandy, she is just the sweetest thing. I love the fabulous die cuts you've added and the background around your image is the perfect way to bring focus to your wonderful coloring.
Hugs,
Larelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...