Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Apple Picking

Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
Today I would like to share with you a digi from Apple Picking Time!
Fall is just right around the corner, so I thought this was a perfect time to start making cards for the season!
I used Impression Obsession Dies, DIE095-Dm which is the fall leaves! The pumpkin banner is a Cheery Lynn that was sent to me as a thank you gift! I was lucky and got to use up some of my scraps, which is always nice! I colored the image with my Copics! I used a touch of white gel pen on her outfit and bow!
Well, that's about it!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments:

Creative M said...

Sweet coloring and image!!
Adorable card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*



Kate said...

So Pretty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...