Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Fall

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this fall card. I used the Garden Girl Cindy Digital Stamps for this card. 





I love how this card came out. I love making cards using non-traditional colors!
I printed and cut out Cindy using my Cameo and colored her with Copic Markers. 
I added a strip of burlap to the bottom of my card that I also wrapped with raffia. I cut the fall leaves using the Jaded Blossom Fall Dies and attached it with a pop dot. 
To finish, I added the sentiment banner that I cut using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped with the sentiment form the Harvest Signs stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day! 

1 comment:

Creative M said...

Simply adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...