Monday, September 29, 2014

You're Spook-tacular!

Hello everyone, it's my last day today:( so sad but all good things must come to an end, especially when your a busy Mama with kids whining for constant attention, lol

I am going to miss working with Ann and the ladies they have been the sweetest and uber talented.

Here is a close up, I used this super Adorable Nerdy Halloween, I had the Nerdy Candy Corn colored to but didn't have a chance to make a project anymore.  I have a really bad cold/flu that started this weekend along with a full on Asthma Attack :(

Don't worry you will see the Nerdy Candy Corn one of these days :)
I used Jaded Blossom's Too Cute To Spook, 3 x 8 clear bags, Mini Tag Dies 2, Scallop Slider Topper Die 
Hope you all like my project today. 
Sign Up for our Newsletter
"Like" our Facebook Page
Photobucket

1 comment:

GiGi said...

This is so cute Kate! You coloring is fantastic! We will miss you so much! Big Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...