Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Eye Of Newt

Hi, it's Sandy here from "A Little Piece Of Heaven"!
Since Halloween is only a few days away, I couldn't help but make another Halloween card using one of the fabulous witches from "Eye Of Newt" found at the Digi My World Store! I am so in love with the witches wavy hair! :D
I just love this time of the year and being able to use fall colors! I am really loving this set of witches too! Here is what the entire set looks like!
Here is the list of supplies I used to make this card!
DCWV- The Halloween & Fall Paper Stack
Spellbinders- Labels Twenty Three
Impression Obsession Dies- DIE1-15-J (Spider and Web)
Martha Stewart- Drippy Goo Punch
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye
Stickles- Crystal

Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...