Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Garden Girl Cindy

I guess my DT sister Gigi and I had the same idea on what image we were going to use this week, lol! There is a hand full of images on this digi, and I had chosen a different girl from it!
One of my daughter in law's just had a birthday! I made this card for her because she loves sunflowers! I just thought this was perfect for her! I really am enjoying the fall colors on papers! Christmas is always my favorite holiday, but there is just something about fall colors that I just always can't wait to use them!
You will find these images under the "Spring" section at the Digi My World Store! She sure is a cutie!!!
Anyway, hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

Die-namics- Sunflower
Spellbinders- Decorative Elements
Marianne Designs- CR1245
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Tea Dye, and Vintage Photo
Stardust- Gelly Roll- Meteor
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Copics

1 comment:

Creative M said...

A darling card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...