Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hi Pumpkin

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this card using an image from the Pumpkin Patch Cutie digital stamp file.





I printed and cut the girl from the Pumpkin Patch Cutie digital file and colored her with Copic markers. I added her to a mat that I pierced the edges of using a piercing tool.
I cut the sentiment banner from the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Lets Talk Turkey stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

3 comments:

wanda said...

I'm new here and don't understand how you got this. Where exactly did you get the imagine and how did you print it out? I'm sorry just new and don't understand the in's an out's of digi world yet I guess. Please help.

GiGi said...

Hi Wanda,
If you click on the Pumpkin Patch Cutie link it will take you to the store. I print using my Cameo program, but you don't have to use that. Any print program and your at home printer will work. I also color mine with Copic Markers but there is the option to buy the clip art also in the store. Hope this helps.

Creative M said...

Simply adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...