Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wendy In Flight

Hi, it's Sandy here from "A Little Piece Of Heaven"!
Today I would like to share with you a little card I made for Halloween!I used the delightful, "Wendy In Flight" digi from the Digi My World Store!


I used Spellbinders, Labels One on the card base, and Decorative Labels Twenty Seven on the frame! The paper is from DCWV, called, The Halloween & Fall Paper Stack! I used QuicKutz, Crate for the little fence! The Colonial Lamp Post is from Cheery Lynn! I added some Pine from my Martha Stewart Punch! I colored the image with my Copics! I did use a White Gel Pen, and my Stardust, Gelly Roll Pen!
That's about it! I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...