Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cookie Time

Barb from BugBites here. Hope you all are enjoying the fall weather. 

Cookies always make a sweet treat to give anyone, even if it is just a couple chocolate chip cookies.
So, I have put together a little treat using what I call a "hidden gem" digital file I discovered in the DMW store.


Hidden deep within the Alphabet files, you will find a treasure full of cute images like my little chef girl I used on this treat tag I found among the Letter C digi set here.

I added her with some foam tape to my tag. These print and cute files make putting treats like this together a snap.
 Even plain chocolate chip cookies can look like a store bought treat with just a little paper and a cute digital image from DMW!

Have a crafty day. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...