Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Little More Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart
 How are your holiday preparations coming along?  I always have grandiose ideas and then the time sneaks up on me and I find myself scrambling to complete everything on my list.  At this point, I'm looking for things to help make my crafting a little easier and Digi My World CLIP ART is just the thing!  These pre-colored images are so adorable and all you have to do is print them.  They can be cut by hand or with your cutting machine - easy peasy.

Today I made a simple card using Holiday Blessings and a cute tag using Tree Angel.  Both of these are Clip Art files that can be found HERE.


Just a few embellishments and you're done - couldn't be easier than that!
I hope you're enjoying this special time of year.

Don't forget our Design Team call.  All the information can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Creative M said...

Both adorable!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...