Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve

I am so excited to be posting on Christmas Eve! It just so happens to be my favorite holiday ever! :)

For today's post I decided to make two cards!
What would Christmas be without a plate full of cookies for Santa?!?!

The digis I used on this card is called Cookies For Santa!
The next card I made, the digi is called, Santa's Helper Emily! Both digis can be found at the Digi My World Store!
Hi, this is Sandy from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
I am here to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! Anyone out traveling, be safe! I won't be posting until after the new year, so... Happy New Year as well!!!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.
If you want any information on these cards, go to my blog here!
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...