Monday, January 12, 2015

Alices Wonderland - Queen of Hearts

Happy Monday!  I'm totally psyched to be joining the Digi My World DT, and I'm so looking forward to creating with these adorable images.  Today I have a card using this cute Queen of Hearts image from our Alices Wonderland set:



I printed my image on some text patterned paper, then colored it with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits.  The playing card paper is an old one from Stampin' Up!  I'll see you again next Monday!  Peace.

7 comments:

kelli green said...

That is so awesome Jenn!!! Love it!!!

Lea said...

Be still my heart! This is adorable! Love the image and it's perfect with the layers you've used. Awesome card Jenn! You rocked it!

Nikki said...

Love this, such a great image, beautifully colored. Love the layers and the background playing card paper.

Alison said...

Totally adorable! I love the newsprint background, and the croquet flamingo!

Wendy said...

Super cute digi and card. Love the coloring, design papers and embellies. I am going to add this digi to my "wish" list.

Sharon said...

A great card Jenn! Love the matching background paper - love that image & great colour combo!

Guild Master Crystal said...

I love the image printed on text! Looks fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...