Friday, January 23, 2015

Be Mine Release- Koala Hugs and Kisses



Welcome to the Digi My World BE MINE digital stamp release!
All week long we will have some wonderful inspirational project to share with you!

GiGi here from The Cricut Bug and
my project today is... A super cute Koala Valentine card!



I have to tell you all....I LOVE these new V-Day Digital Stamps! There are some seriously cute images being released TODAY!!!
I decided to show the Valentine Card that I made using the NEW V-Day Koala
I printed and cut out the Koala with my Cameo and colored him with Copic Markers. I also cut a heart for in the background and embossed it with the Sizzix Diamonds embossing folder. 
I used my sewing machine to stitch around the card and added a row of die cut hearts from the Jaded Blossom Valentine Dies.
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Valentine Treats stamp set. 


***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps?
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the DMW blog!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow this BLOG
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in side bar)
3- Leave a note in the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 
We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.
Thank you!!


I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

8 comments:

Monica Madsen said...

So cute. I love the Koala!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

OMG! so so cute!

M Samuelson said...

GiGi super cute, love the colors and darn I really need to practice my coloring skills!! TFS!

Brenda G. said...

OMG sooo wicked cute! My sister loves koalas!! :)

sabbycat said...

Such a cute card and I like that you sewed and embossed and colored!

Creative M said...

You colored the koala perfectly!! I love he stitching ! Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

sabbycat said...

No, maybe the koala is my fave. This is adorable!

Beckie Williams said...

OHHHH I was so hoping when I saw the SVG of this, I was crossing my fingers hoping for the digi stamp of it yea!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...