Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bee My Valentine

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun card to share with you using the Bee Mine digital stamp.






This Valentine Bee is so super cute! I just love his happy face!
I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files On The Edge Flag Card Base. I added a stitching line with a white gel pen to the flag end and also to the arrow that was cut using the Tons Of Arrows cut file. 
I printed and cut out the Bee Mine bee using my Cameo and colored her with Copic Markers. I added her to a light blue mat and added the die frame over the top cut with the Jaded Blossom Layered Frame and Journal Die
To finish, I added a ribbon to the side and stamped the sentiment from the Pugs & Kisses stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!! Great design. :)

Larelyn said...

Adorable as always. I love the card base as well. Your ideas are always so much fun.
Hugs,
Larelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...