Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hugs!

Stacie here with today's Digi My World post! I just love this whole set of Pip Squeaks!  They are all so adorable! I used one for my project today!


I accidentally cut off his cute little tail when I was fussy cutting him so I made him a new one! I used a stamp from Paper Smooches to make him a cute little Valentine's tail!
I cut the mat from an SVG Cutting file card base & added the doodled stitching with a file from the Silhouette store.

I used:
Digi My World Pip Squeaks digi stamp
SVG Cutting Files Classic Label Card Base Mat
Silhouette Store doodles border  Design ID #46371
Paper Smooches Scripty Sayings
The Greeting Farm Flutter Heart Stamp Set
Copics to color him up.


Thanks for taking a look!
Stacie


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love this sweet mouse! So cute!

GiGi said...

This is SUPER CUTE! Love how you added the love to the tails and the pretty frame! Fabulous coloring too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...