Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Stella's Valentine

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  I hope you're enjoying meeting our new designers.  2015 should be a great year for Digi My World with new design team members, new releases, and other fun things coming your way.

For my first post of 2015 I'm using an image from Stella's Valentine.




I've used Copic Markers to color the image and papers from DCWV's Luxury Stack.  I loved that my doily matched the color I had selected for the teacup (I usually select my papers and embellishments first, but not this time).  The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Java Time set stamped on a Mini Tag Die.  A Twine bow and sequin finishes the project.

So glad you stopped by today.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...