Monday, January 19, 2015

Time for BE MINE digi stamp release with Audrey:)


Hello everyone andwelcome to the Digi My World BE MINE digital stamp release!
All week long we will have some wonderful inspirational projects to share with you!  I am Audrey from the DT and I get to share my creation with you today.  This is my first post here on the Digi My World blog and I am just thrilled to be part of the fun here and being able to work with Ann's amazing digis.

My Project today uses Valentine's Day Giraffe from the BE MINE Collection.   Such a fun image and just perfect for all different sorts of projects.  I went with a Valentine card this time around.  Colored the image with Copics and added Stickles for the lace edge of the heart.  Image cut with Tonic die.  I sure hope you like it!

Remember the release will be in the Digi My World Shop on Friday, but the DT will be previewing images all week, here on the blog, on our own personal blogs and on Digi My World BE MINE Release Facebook Event.  Hope you will come check out everything we have going on and see all the wonderful releases!!



***BLOG CANDY***
Want to win some of these fun new digital stamps?
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the blog!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow this BLOG
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in side bar)
3- Leave a note in the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish. 
We will randomly select names and which digital stamp set each day.
Thank you!!

17 comments:

Yvonne Morentin said...

so cute... love the colors.

Mellisa Thomas said...

This is so adorable! Love how the yellow and white polka dots paper match with the Cute giraffe

2craftykaties said...

adorable! I have never used digi's but I am looking forward to this release week!
~Katie Sr.

M Samuelson said...

Very cute, love that it says all things grow with love and it is a giraffe as they are so tall.. TFS!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

So so cute!!!

Sandra Kay Tate said...

So cute!

Brenda G. said...

This is the cutest card ever!! :)

Melissa said...

Awww.. love this image! So sweet!

Deborah Adams said...

How cute this little giraffe guy is...so happy love his adorable smile. :D
deborah xxx

Iva said...

cute

TFern said...

She's precious!

Larelyn said...

So cute, Audrey. Love how you've used the image.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Creative M said...

Totally cute & fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Debbie said...

super cute
Hugs
Debbie

Frances Desjardins said...

I like how you layered your project, cute!

Beckie Williams said...

I love this! So super cute!!

Kim Ricketts said...

super cute!!!!! love that little giraffe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...