Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter Wonder

Welcome back to another year of DMW! :)
Hi, it's Sandy here from A Little Piece Of Heaven!
I have to say, winter is here, and it's perfect weather for me to just stay indoors and craft! :)
I decided to get my first Christmas card made so I will be one ahead that I won't have to hurry and be last minute on when I need it!
The image is one of the kids from Winter Kids, found at the Digi My World Store!
 I just love this set! Look at how many wonderful images it comes with!
I hope today's post inspires you!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

The Paper Studio- Snowflake Mix
                             Birdie Snowman
Spellbinders- Grand Circles
Martha Stewart- Arched Lattice
                          Arctic Snowflake
Memory Box- Crisp Bows
Verve Stamps- Metal Mix Sequins
Tim Holtz- Distressed Ink- Faded Jeans
Studio G- Glitter Glue
Memento- Tuxedo Black
Stampabilities- Holly Merry Christmas (Stamp)
Copics, and Blue Gems

1 comment:

Larelyn said...

this card is just so sweet and amazing. I have to keep looking to be sure I don't miss any of the wonderful details.
Hugs,
Larelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...