Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Oliver

It's time for another Wednesday post. :)
Hi, it's Sandy here sharing with you this really cute image. His name is Oliver. Isn't he so much fun!!!
When I saw him at the Digi My World Store, I immediately thought of my eldest son. He always thinks his birthday is no big deal, and that it's just another day. When I saw Oliver, I knew that I had to make a birthday card using him just for my son. I am sure that the significance of him getting another year older plays a big part of this whole not wanting his birthday to arrive. I couldn't resist making this in hopes that it will put a smile on his face. He puts a smile on my face every time I look at him.
I used On The Bright Side paper, and some of my scraps. I then inked the sides with Tim Holtz, Burlap and Tea Dye. I used my Stars Five die from Spellbinders! Colored Oliver with my Copics. The sentiment I made and printed off the computer.

I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

1 comment:

Larelyn said...

I love this one! It's just so darn cute.
Hugs,
Larelyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...