Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Meet our newest DT Members!

Today is a bittersweet posting.  As the end of our first term comes to a closing, we will bid farewell to (3) Three team members and welcome (3) three new ones.

I want to thank  Sandy, Rene and Jenn for the past 6 months on term 1. (Sandy longer as she was with us last year too)...  the time has really gone by way to quickly and I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors in life and on new DT's.  Thank you for all you have done!

Please make sure to continue to follow their blogs for what I am sure will be wonderful and amazing projects!
Sandy -  Rene  -  Jenn


And now term 2 ladies!
Please join me in welcoming our newest team members!

Joanne, Beckie and Candace!!

I hope you are as excited as me to see what projects these girls will bring to the table!!


1 comment:

Creative M said...

Congrats ladies!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...