Monday, June 8, 2015

Sea Life School Bulletin Board


I was asked to do the bulletin boards at school down the main hallway. So I change out the 1st and 4th grade boards every other month. These boards are 9 1/2 feet long by 4 ft tall.

For summer I had the 4th graders write down the top 3 things on their Summer bucket list !


The sand I created from ripping brown paper and inking the top
and the buckets i got in a pack at the dollar store



The sun is a cut file from SVG Cutting Files !
The background I used material from JoAnns Fabric 


Hope you enjoyed my board ! All the kids love walking by and reading what the other kids want to do during summer break !

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Love it!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, fun project! Great job Michelle!
Sherrie k

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...