Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Two Peas

Hi everyone!

Once again it is my turn to share with you another card I made! I am using the delightful Pea Pod image from the Digi My World Store!
What a sweet image for anyone expecting, or just had a baby! :) It's just to darn cute!
It didn't take to many supplies to make this card! I used Spellbinders, Beaded Circles, and Standard Ciecles Small! The paper is Ki, A Color Story Page Kit! I colored the image with my Copics, added a bit of ribbon and tiny gems and that's about it!

I do hope you enjoyed today's post! :)
Hugs, and happy crafting!
Sandy.

2 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

So adorable!! What a sweet card!! Love your paper and color choice!!

Creative M said...

Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...