Thursday, July 23, 2015

Hello Crafty Friend.

Hi everyone!

JoAnn here from JoBoogie Stamping and I've got a super simple card to share with you today using the super cute Chibi Artist!


I thought I would create a bright and colorful card to highlight this adorable image. :) It's always nice to have cards for our crafty peeps on hand - you never know when you need to brighten someone else's day!

Here's a peek at the inside:



I think it came out so CUTE!

Be sure to stop by my blog to find out more on how I created this card. :) Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

She is just adorable. Love her hair and the card just makes me smile.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Beckie Williams said...

Cute does not even start to say how cute this is ... I think she is just so darn adorable ....

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how sweet! Adorable card! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Creative M said...

OMG!! Cuteness!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...