Thursday, July 9, 2015

Smile, it's your day!


Hi everyone! JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here and it's my first official post for Digi My World and I'm SOOOO super excited! :)

Here's the card I created to share with you today using one of the cuties from the new Chibi Camera Kids digi stamp set:

For more info, be sure to check out my blog post HERE. Thanks so much taking a peek!

And if you haven't already, be sure to join us over at our NEW Facebook FAN page! It's a place for you to share your projects made with DMW images.  Come and join in the fun and be on the look out for freebies and contests.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

3 comments:

Creative M said...

Absolutely Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet! Wonderful design too! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Beckie Williams said...

Awesome job .... I love your papers .... so perfect

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...