Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Happy 1st Day of School

Hi Crafty Friends
It's Larelyn from Handmade From My Heart.  Today I'd like to share one of the many images from the Color Your World digi stamp set.


I used Jaded Blossom's Lunch Box 2 stamp set for the sentiment which I stamped onto one of the new JB Label Dies (LOVE them).  I also used JB's Stitched Squares Dies for the image and mat.  The patterned paper and gems are from Doodlebug Designs.  I colored the image with Copics.
Here's a look at the entire digi set:

Color Your World

Have you joined our DMW Member Gallery on Facebook? There are freebies to download and it's a place for YOU to share your projects using Digi My World digital stamps, clip art or print and cuts.
You can join HERE

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

mamascrapper69 said...

very cute! thanks for sharing!

Beckie Williams said...

She is just adorable ..... awesome job!!

Scrapper69 said...

She is so sweet! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...