Sunday, August 9, 2015

Have a Cherry Nice Day!

Hi everyone! JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here and I'm back with another card I created for Digi My World!

So, my most favorite treat in the world is ice cream, so anytime I can create cards with cute little ice cream images, I go wild! Here's a card I created using the Kawaii Ice Cream digi stamp set...


I had a really fun time coloring him up with my Copics! To get the little whipped cream effect I used my Liquid Applique pen and heated it up with my heat gun. :)

For more info, please visit my blog!

And be sure to join the Digi My World FB group where you can interact with other DMW fans and DT members! It's so much fun and we hope to see you there - click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...