Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Miss You!

Hello! With summer in full swing, I thought I would make a card with the girl from the Travel the World digi stamp set. She is colored with Copic Markers. I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo. The card base is made with dies from Jaded Blossom.


Jaded Blossom
New Sweet Travels
banner - Mini Tag Dies 2
zig zag - Boarder Dies

Digi My World

Be sure to join the Digi My World Member's Gallery, HERE
Freebie Files exclusive to Member's only :)
 
Thanks for looking at my card today! 

3 comments:

Millie said...

Fabulous card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

Mel, she is so darn adorable!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! Fab Job! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...