Thursday, August 20, 2015

You're a Winner!

Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here and I've got a fun card to share with you today using one of the cuties from the Bowling Kids digi stamp set...





 I colored her up with my Copics and thought it would be fun to add her to a shaped card base, so I decided to use the Bracket Label card base found over at SVG Cutting Files. For more details, be sure to check out my blog post HERE.

Did you know that there's a FALL CHALLENGE over at the DMW Members Gallery FB group! Be sure to join us and you get to win THIS cutie! Can't wait to see what you create!



Thanks for taking a peek today! Have a great rest of the week!

hugs,
Jo:)



1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable .... wonderful job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...