Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Beagle Baby Love

Hello Everyone .... it's Beckie from My Mouse Dreams
Today is my day to post at Digi My World ...
 
I am so in love with our newest additions.
We have a 8 month old Beagle and a 8 week old Beagle,
talk about crazy days ....
 
This card is perfect for my sister, who loves dogs, and could use a little love!
 
I used from
 
 
Jaded Blossom
 
SVG Cutting Files
 
 
Join the Digi My World Member's Gallery on Facebook , HERE
Come be inspired, share your Digi My World Projects
and pick up some freebie digi stamps :)

Thanks for visiting today! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

GiGi said...

This is SO SUPER CUTE Beckie!!! Love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Gosh!! That is so super CUTE!! what an Adorable Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...