Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Candy Corn Treats

Hello Everyone .... it's Beckie from My Mouse Dreams
Today is my day to post at Digi My World ...
 
I am in love with Halloween ... so when stores start selling Halloween Candy
I am one happy girl!!
 
So I homeschool my kids and we belong to some wonderful coops.
So I always start working on treat bags early.
 
My all time favorite treat is
CANDY CORN!!
 
 
I made a candy corn treat bag using
PS This is one of the FREE files!!!
I colored using my Copic Markers
 
I used Jaded Blossom
 
Join the Digi My World Member's Gallery on Facebook , HERE
Come be inspired, share your Digi My World Projects
and pick up some freebie digi stamps :)

Thanks for visiting today! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...