Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thank you - Pumpkin Patch Cutie


Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here with a new card I created to share with you! This week I used one of the adorable images from the Pumpkin Patch Cutie digi stamp set found at the Digi My World shop.

Here's my card:

I colored up this cutie with my Copic Markers and found some Autumn-themed patterned paper in my stash. I didn't really want to make a Fall-themed card with a Fall sentiment, though, so I used "Thank you" instead - now it can be used to give to anyone during this time of year. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by the Digi My World blog today! I hope you have a chance to check out more on my blog! Happy Thursday, friends!

hugs,
JoAnn

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

This is so adorabel!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...