Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy, Happy Halloweenie!

Hi everyone!

JoAnn from JoBoogie Stamping here and I've got a fun one-layer card to share with you today featuring the cuties from the Nerdy Halloween digi stamp set found at Digi My World!

I thought it would be cute to have these little friends on one card - aren't they just too adorable?! I kept the coloring simple and distressed the background with some Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink. The cute sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. They're all ready to go trick-or-treating, can't you tell?

Be sure to check out my blog for more details!

Thanks for stopping by the Digi My World blog today! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just wonderful!! Awesomeness!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...